Author Topic: Man, being patient is REALLY hard...  (Read 6398 times)

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
i think it's more than realistic, im a week and a half post-op and i'm already lifting light weights and doing easy chest excercise. Swimming doesn't put pressure on any part of your body unlike bodybuilding and you'll be 2 months post-op until then. i think you'll be fine

Offline MSJ108

Just got my lipo 2 days ago, I'm chillin in a hotel thinking a lot of the same concerns Im reading in here. $4,150 is a lot of cash for me. I've only taken off the compression garment once and I'm not to extremely thrilled so far. The swelling issue right? I hope so, my doctor at this point doesn't have to do or say much before I want to give him a beat down. He was a little insensitive and didn't provide any real assurance either. So I have to drive three hours home today, alone, with this compression "bra" on, Im stressed...I'll be glued to this chat room for awhile. i would post some pics, but I live alone so I don't think I could get any good angels. Anyone have bad stretch marks because of their gyno? I developed some bad ones up and down my sides this last year. The only way I imagine being comfortable with my shirt off is if I get all tatted up with some crazy tribal stuff, I can dig that! :P 

hang in there man and keep us posted

Offline lugg47

• Posting Member
twin peaks,

Dude I saw your pre-op pics and yours looked basically the same as mine and I'm in the same situation. a week post-op and the puffiness is still there and I'm not sure what to think. Kinda scared. how did you have yours done? post the post-op pics if you get a chance.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Mine was done with a combination of standard lipo as well as a special large cannula that grinds up the gland and then sucks it out.  I know his special cannula method worked because my chest is definitely smaller, and my chests looks MUCH better when it's flexed.  I'll just have to continue being patient.  I probably won't take post-ops pics for a few weeks.

Offline MSJ108

Little puffiness here as well. Might be due to swelling. Time will tell.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024