Author Topic: re-surgery benito??  (Read 2241 times)

irish lad

whats up people

havnt really been on this since last summer after my op...just taught id try not to think about gyne for a while as it takes up most of my fucking life! >:(... its amazing theirs loads of new faces and people on this site since last time i used to live on this website ;D just a quick recap of my experience for those of you who dont know me

in all i had surgery in june with benito was quite happy with my results say aout 80 per cent happy, gave it time too see if it was swelling and all that but its clearly not as i am 150 per cent recovered although my chest looks a lot better than it was and looks great when tensing but i feel right behind the nipples theirs still a bit their giving of the gyne look it still needs touching up i feel.

im still not comfterable wearing tshirts as i still give of a gyne vibe because chest is not as flat as i taught it would be..so im pretty pissed as i took out a loan on top of an existing loan and now im in some very serious debt of 11,000 euros and worst yet im going to have to take more money out again too see if i can get a flat chest for the second time!

so baiscally my question is did anyone return to benito for a second op?????
and most importantly does he charge you the full amount of money again!!!??

cheers lads

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
so baiscally my question is did anyone return to benito for a second op?????
and most importantly does he charge you the full amount of money again!!!??

Yes i did, and no he didn't for me.  I believe the charges will be down to what may or may not be required.  If you don't have to go under (just a local), then it will be cheaper still.

irish lad

cheers mate appriciate it, im gona contact aida pretty soon maybe end of febuary and organise to see benito too see what the score is.. cheers again bud

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024