Author Topic: This site is heaven sent  (Read 4525 times)

Offline fortheloveofmyson

• Posting Member
This site is heaven sent. Reading these forums made me cry. I’m so glad I’m not alone. I’m a single mom with two wonderful boys, and I have watched my oldest son suffer with gynecomastia.  My son is sixteen and will be finely having his surgery in three weeks. We are so excited!!!! I have literally spent every penny I have to get this procedure done for my son. Funny thing is that the people in our lives that I thought would be supportive are not and the ones I thought wouldn’t be are. I know this surgery is going put a huge impact on me financially, but nothing will compares to the even bigger impact it’s going to have on my son’s life. This means everything to him and he deserves to feel as good on the outside as he is on the inside. Thank you all for sharing your hearts on this forum.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
FTLOMS...

You are an AWESOME Mom!!!

This world needs more mothers like you...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

• Posting Member
Thank You so much Grandpa Bambu, that means so much to me :)

Offline NO83

• Posting Member
I second that, you are a great mother doing a great thing for your son.  There should be more moms like you in this world.  Your son may be "unlucky" having gynecomastia, but he is very lucky to have you as a mom.

• Posting Member
Thank you all so much!!!! You have no idea how much your guys words mean to me.

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,
I'm son is in having surgery now. I will let everyone know how it goes. Thank you everybody!!!!!

• Posting Member
Hi everybody,
My son is doing real good. I can't believe what a dramatic transformation it is. My son has never been happier!  I cry every time I look at him, its so amazing! Dr Delgado has done a wonderful job and has changed my son's life! Dr Delgado and his staff made my son and I feel safe and I'm so greatful for them.

Thank you everybody who has supported my son and I throught this experience. You guys have truly helped me and I'm forever thankful!!!!

I will post photos when we get home :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024