Author Topic: Karidis surgery - 15 Nov 2012  (Read 5891 times)

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Hi all,
I've been lurking on here for a fair while...I meant to post a thread after I went for a consultation, when things officially kicked off, but never got around to it.
As I'm in the last few days I figured I'd put up some pics for comparison of before & after (for you lot and for myself).

I'm not going to give my life story as judging from the other threads, we're all sharing very similar tales. It's quite fascinating actually. I especially liked somebody's post about how it's difficult to not look at other guy's chests for comparison's sake. So true...

Ok in short, I'm a master of hiding my problem, every piece of clothing I own is measured on disguise-rating rather than fashion or quality. I don't even notice I'm doing it any more, it's just 'normal'.
Nobody notices what's going on, but it's a strain and is limiting.

As it's quite a private problem, I'm really happy to have you guys here to talk about it with :)

Ok some before pics. Excuse my general lack of fitness, I don't take the gym seriously because really, what's the point when you have breasts. I'm looking forward to changing this!

1st pic = normal me
2nd pic = hunched for boobage
3rd pic = fairly natural boobage  :(
4th pic = handful of boobage
5th pic = cringeworthy boob pinch

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
Good luck ;D ;D keep us updated  ;)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Hey Mate!  It was my post about checking other guys chest out, I was obsessed and jealous if I'm honest, it lit the fire even more in me to go get my op done.  Now all I see is guys who have gyne, and I sympathise with them.  I wanna run up to them and tell them all about this site, my op, everything.  Then I get a reality check of course plus I doubt they'd appreciate it either.  Dude you don't have to tell us man, we feel you buddy! :)  Keep us posted, you're one of us now.

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Hey
So it's "the night before"...oooo exciting. I guess I'm a little nervous but I've been really busy all week so haven't had much time to think about it until now. I'm looking forward to it being over and being on the road to recovery!

It's quite hard to believe actually. I've had this for so so long, it's pretty difficult for me to imagine any other way.
Even when I had my weight much lower (too low) in the past, the breasts always remained.

I had a call this afternoon from some guy at the hospital to tell me the televisions weren't working. What a disaster ??? lol...if that's all that goes wrong I'll be very happy.

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Good luck tomorrow! The TV's better be fixed before mine on the 29th :p

Did you load up on that Arnica or just gunna take after? Not sure what i should do (just says after int he pack?)

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Cheers
I've not got any arnica at the min. I'll follow the advice and look into it.

I better go to bed now, I've got to get up before 6. Sigh.
Will post some updates tomorrow I'm sure.

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
You didn't get any with the pack? (stapled to a bit of paper mine was)

Good night, good luck

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Ah! I didn't get a pack as I asked just to be communicated with by email. I guess they don't come by email :)
Whatever, I'll stop by a boots on friday.

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Ah fair enough, yea. Boots do a cream that someone said worked better for them then the tablets. Either way easy enough to get hold of

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Good luck! - your case looks about the same as mine, so very interested in seeing the results!

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Best of luck with your surgery today mate, i'll look forward to hearing how it went.

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. Well, I'm done. Arrived at 7am, waited in my room until just before 10 to be taken to surgery.
I woke up at 11:15 (I think) in recovery but fell asleep again for half an hour. I've been drifting off since then (back in my room) until now (1:20).

I took a pain killer an hour ago, not because it's awful, just a dull ache, but might as well. Can't feel any pain right now. I've not moved at all though, just lying here in bed watching the TV (it works...lol).

Overall everybody has been great, they take it seriously as you'd hope and are pretty friendly.
Looking forward to sloping off home now though :)

I live in London so won't take long fortunately.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Excellent, pleased to hear mate.

Offline anewdawn

• Posting Member
Hey all,
I'm back home now. Feel ok really, quite tired so I'll get an early night.
I do feel really stiff, but I think it's just the compression vest. It's a small, doesn't feel overly uncomfortable but it's doing its job  :)

Am I on the other side now? Difficult to comprehend. Will take a look tomorrow.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Well done, you're definitely on the other side.

You'll feel uncomfortable for a few days but don't worry about that, your recovery has started already.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024