Author Topic: Karidis Consultation booked/  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Ndog

• Posting Member
Hi All,
Long time reader first time poster here. 
I had two consultations with surgeons who do perform the surgery but not very often I imagine and they both said to me that if they were to do excision only for me that it is likely that I would be left with inverted nipples as I have almost zero fat and purely gland. I am very muscular and have large pec muscles and they said that for this reason it is more likely of inversion as it would go from protruding pec muscle to nothing beneath it all of a sudden. Anyway as this sounded to me as they are not very well versed I decided to book a consultation with Karidis. 
Wondering if anyone had a similar issue with big muscle and pure gland and if Karidis can handle this well which I imagine the answer is yes but reassurence would be lovely. Thanks.

Offline P.O.G

• Posting Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum,
I had surgery with Karidis yesterday (17/01/17). I'm guessing that your into bodybuilding or general strength training like myself? I had a few consultations before having a consultation with Karidis and ultimately deciding to go with him. Other consultations that I had, they warned me of having inverted nipples, or an odd shape following surgery due to muscle mass, though I'm clean bulking currently so I'm at 13% body fat (I imagine your leaner than this), but I didn't have much fat deposit in my chest, so this may be a similar situation to yourself? Either way Karidis assured me that it would't be an issue, and that he's did successful surgery on bodybuilers, etc previously. 

In fact, he recently worked in a physique competitor that had very low body fat successfully, I've attached a youtube link to the story. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBWUuw9vRtM

Offline Ndog

• Posting Member
Hi thanks for the reply. This is just want I wanted/needed to hear! I feel the other surgeons who warn of crater deformity are probably not well versed enough. Yes I am in the vain bodybuilding world so this is what worried me! Sounds like we would have quite similar issues! Great to hear you went ahead. I will see Karidis soon now. If he can work on someone with the pecs to fat ratio as the lad in the video I'm sure he can handle it! I would love to hear an update on how you're getting on post op. Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024