Author Topic: Good UK Gynecomastia surgeons  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Clym

Does anybody know of any, preferably in the London area but I'm willing to travel

Do most surgeons do free consultations/asessments?

Offline Rio123

• Posting Member
I have my consultation ( which is free)  with Dr Hassan Nurien at Harley Street in London in a couple of weeks time

Will let you know how it goes  

Offline Clym

I have my consultation ( which is free)  with Dr Hassan Nurien at Harley Street in London in a couple of weeks time

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes :)

Offline Deeceebee

• Posting Member
Dr Omar Tillo at the centre for surgery.  

Had my procedure done at their Watford clinic in 2018, thing I've ever done, he's incredible, amazing results for me.

Offline Clym

Had my procedure done at their Watford clinic in 2018, thing I've ever done, he's incredible, amazing results for me.

that's great to hear. Can I ask how much it cost?

Offline Deeceebee

• Posting Member

Had my procedure done at their Watford clinic in 2018, thing I've ever done, he's incredible, amazing results for me.

that's great to hear. Can I ask how much it cost?

£4,900 in total

Offline awm328

Did you go ahead with the procedure?

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
I had 2 surgeries on the NHS at St Georges hospital and Charing Cross hospital - both with the same surgeon as she moved hospital between my procedures.

Both went very well and the treatment was excellent, although this was in 2007-2009. Have you spoken to your GP or attempted via NHS route?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024