Author Topic: What was your most embarrassing 'bra' moment?  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

I'd like to see what "scattered fibro-glandular tissue" (my historical diagnosis) means for me.
I have the same on my mammograms, it's class B breasts density.  There are 4 classifications. A,B,C,D.
A is then least dense and D is the most.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
The denser the breast tissue the harder it is to spot a cancer vs a micro calcification
Regards, Bob

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member

I'd like to see what "scattered fibro-glandular tissue" (my historical diagnosis) means for me.
I have the same on my mammograms, it's class B breasts density.  There are 4 classifications. A,B,C,D.
A is then least dense and D is the most.
I'm aware. I'd just like to see it! :)

Offline Justagirl💃

I have my images at home. I'll see about posting an image later. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I have my images at home. I'll see about posting an image later.
Or this image is much better!

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
i guess I'll have to get used to embarrassing moments. Last week I went  to a local big box store and found a pair of satin feel rear hook unlined bralettes. At the checkout the gal took a long stare at my boobs, shrugged and rang me up. 

Offline Johndoe1

i guess I'll have to get used to embarrassing moments. Last week I went  to a local big box store and found a pair of satin feel rear hook unlined bralettes. At the checkout the gal took a long stare at my boobs, shrugged and rang me up.
And that is the way it should be. Bet she reacts the same way with women customers too.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024