Author Topic: How can the body rid itself of gyne on its own after puberty?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
I've often read that lots of kids get gyne when they go through puberty, but most of the time it goes away.  Now if as an adult the one and only way to get rid of gyne is through surgery, how is it that the body can do it on its own in most teenage cases?  What is it that the body does to make it go away?  Is there no possible way to replicate that?

I dunno, I'm just feeling kinda desperate here.  Doesn't help that it's summer now, when I'd like to be able to take my shirt off at the pool or park or whatever.  I'm trying to get in better shape but my gyne (sometimes I think it's lite gyne, sometimes moderate) just seems to look worse and worse as the rest of my body gets in better shape, and it's frustrating to know I'll never be able to afford the surgery to get read of my breasts.  I'm a guy with breasts......I just love saying that.  Icing on top of the s*** cake that is my life.  >:(

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You refer to yourself as "Fat-Elvis".

If that reference means that you are significantly overweight, Then the excess fat may be the culprit (at least partially) in your case. The breast area is a normal place for fatty deposits even on men. Excess fat can increase the amount of Testoserone that is converted into Estrogenic compounds.

On a lean person, and one with normal relationship of Testosterone to Estrogen, The breast tissue is unsupported by estrogen and it does not really "go away" but simply shrinks. This shrinkage takes place at the same time that the rest of the body is still growing so the breast tissue becomes less and less noticed. Obviously that does not work equally well for all of us.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
can't blame somebody for trying to get creative, gyne guys get that way in summer ;)  the remission thing is really for where the tissue hasn't grown extensive, so it probably mostly loses just its cell content.  figure out even that and you could get a shot at a bio nobel, but it probably still wouldn't improve the worst cases over an op. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024