Author Topic: Very Anxious and Wondering...  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hi, my surgery is scheduled for the 29th this month. I am having absolutley no second thoughts at all. The thing is though, I'm really anxious. I have it done friday. Will I be back in school monday? I'm a pretty chill kid, noone expects much movement out of me anyway. I just don't want to miss more school than friday. Also, in a little less than 2 months, I will be training to be a life guard. Is 2 months enough to heal and not have ugly scars, plus be able to swim?

I am having absolutly no second thoughts about the surgery though. The way I see it, the end justifies the means. But can someone answer my questions? Any help would greatly be apreciated. Thank you.

-BlarneyStoner (and no, I'm not a stoner!  ;))
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees
w/e u are a pot head  ::)

no worries man, you should be good to go...
prob not monday though, but just chill ull be fine.  Ur prob just anxious because years of this sh*t is soon all gonna be in the rear view mirror in a matter of days...

if ur still nervous light up a fatty ;)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
haha no i dont do that shit. if i take it easy over the weekend, why cant i go back ony monday?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
haha no i dont do that shit. if i take it easy over the weekend, why cant i go back ony monday?

Because you just had surgery.  The more you strain your body as you heal, the worse the outcome / healing time will be.  It really depends on your case but if you feel like something is hurting when you do something, don't do whatever you're doing.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024