Author Topic: What happens at an endo appointment?  (Read 2844 times)

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I have my endo appointment this coming Tuesday.  I'm just wondering what she'll be doing.  Will she just check my vitals and draw some blood or does she get the liberty of seeing me in my birthday suit?
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline rcbrown23

Depends. Mine poked and prodded in very uncomfortable places. :-/ He gave me a full physical. Be prepared for the worst, but they may just take blood and send it in. I kinda requested a physical due to other symtoms, just to rule  out anything else.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 08:05:17 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Depends. Mine poked and prodded in very uncomfortable places. :-/ He gave me a full physical. Be prepared for the worst, but they may just take blood and send it in. I kinda requested a physical due to other symtoms, just to rule  out anything else.

I would have requested a female doctor for something so intrusive as that  ;)

Offline rcbrown23

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
How much blood do they take?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I can only say what happened at mine.  The chap took a full medical history, asking questions about hair growth, libido etc.  He then went on to giving me a pretty thorough physical examination which included an examination of testicles ... don’t worry though .. they don’t squeeze them (squirm).  As far as blood was concerned .. just 2 syringes full.  Don’t worry about it .. nothing was painful or embarrassing.  My attitude was this chap is here to help me and that makes him ok in my book.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline nukem2k5

Offline nukem2k5

So am I to expect to strip down into a robe or what?  Could yall be more specific please?

Offline rcbrown23

Into the examination room. She'll ask you a bunch of general questions about your health. She'll hand you a robe and say strip down (everything) and put the robe on, and she'll leave the room. Come back and give you a physical ( breath in and out, blood pressure, testical exam ). She'll say she's going to run the following tests...tell her the one's you want if she does not already plan on doing them. You'll go across the hall to another room where a nurse will draw blood (two syringes full). They'll tell you they'll contact you when the results are in (a week?). You get in your car and drive home.

Offline nukem2k5

lol thanks, Brown :P

Sounds like a load of fun.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024