Author Topic: What Surgeon Did "The Rock's" Surgery (a.k.a. Dwayne Johnson)??  (Read 3018 times)

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
Am curious.  I know he's spoken out about it before that he's had the surgery done.  I can't find any information on it online though.  Does anyone know who did his surgery?  Does anyone have any pre-surgery pics of him?  There was a preview of a movie he's in that I saw in the theater recently.  It had him with his shirt off for a split second and I immediately looked at his nips.  Couldn't tell much though, couldn't tell any scarring for anyone.  Looked like a good job whoever did it.

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
I doubt you're going to find the surgeon. There's no reason for him to release that information. Celebrities like to keep that stuff very private. He's spoken about it a few times and there used to be a very small article about it on a New York based gossip site.

Offline flex1appeal

You won't find it I am sure. You can tell he had it done if you followed his career. He now has indents that are evident when he flexes. Just watch him in be cool and he has his shirt off for a fairly long period when he is dancing at the end of the movie. You can only see the indents when he flexes certain ways. Mine does the exact same thing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024