Author Topic: 30 Days to get rid of them as much as I can. HELP PLEASE.  (Read 2369 times)

Offline krylontop

• Posting Member
Hi I'm 24 years old and I yern for the day I can take my shirt off in public. I've been thinking of getting surgery and I've made an appointment to go see a surgen about 30 days from now. I'm going to give it one last run to see how much I can reduce them and maybe with your helping tips I can get to a point where I'm okay with the size of them. I'm about 15-20 lbs away from losing all noticable fat. My arms and legs look good, but my waistline and my chest area still carry a lot of fat. I have gone down before to my almost desired weight, but I wasn't doing it too good, I was overtraining and was very dehydrated so I was real sucked up and stopped losing weight, instead I was just looking sick, but my boobs were the smallest they ever were. So I want to see if by working out properly and eating and drinking a lot more efficiently I can make them even smaller then they were back then. I would like if you guys can help me and give me all the tips on what to take and what not to take. I'm 200LBS and almost 6ft, and my desired weight is somewhere around 180-185LBs. The lowest I got before was about 187 but like I mentioned before, it wasnt a true 187, it was more like an I just got out the sauna 187. Since I've heard that the less body fat you have when you get surgery is better then I really wanna go at it hard this month. I've heard people before talk about not taking caffeine or drinking soy milk only and taking other supplements. I sometimes take fat burners when I work out and drink coffee 3 days a week or so in the morning so I want to know if I should stop that. Anyway, if you guys can give me tips on pretty much the do's and dont's of giving it your best shot then I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Offline krylontop

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot man, good tips. Good luck to you too. Anyone else have info on stuff like caffeine? Or any more tips to get rid of as much of it as I can. Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024