Author Topic: Why!  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
Why do we have to have gyne when girls are getting surgerys to get bigger boobs i wish i could give mine away to some girl and never had any.
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
me too  :-[

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Many years ago, Some guys (who thought they were being very funny) fixed me up with a blind date. The girl had breasts smaller than mine.

Oddly, we became very good friends.

Yes, I would have gladly given her mine if it had been possible.
Grandpa Dan

Offline wolvesfan1

Let me respond to your question with another question,  instead of complaining about your big boobs,

why don't you just accept what god gave you and stop whining about your gynecomastia.  You complain

that you'd like to give your big breasts to your girlfriend,  and while that is very commendable and quite

generous of you to do,  just be happy with the body that god gave you.   Remember,  surgeries can go bad,

and the recovery times are often more painful that the procedure,  besides,  think of the ugly scars that go

with such operations.  Why would you want to mess with one of god's good creations.

Jim

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member

Let me respond to your question with another question,  instead of complaining about your big boobs,

why don't you just accept what god gave you and stop whining about your gynecomastia.  You complain

that you'd like to give your big breasts to your girlfriend,  and while that is very commendable and quite

generous of you to do,  just be happy with the body that god gave you.   Remember,  surgeries can go bad,

and the recovery times are often more painful that the procedure,  besides,  think of the ugly scars that go

with such operations.  Why would you want to mess with one of god's good creations.

Jim

Stop whining about his gynecomastia? How about you get off these forums and never come back. Thanks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The site has several forums, There is one for those who have accepted their Gynecomastia and possibly even like it.

The simple fact is that not everyone is a good candidate for surgery. There are also those who have beliefs that will not allow surgery. Among some people, Elective surgery of almost any type is deemed vain.

Sometimes, as here, there is cross talk between the forums.

While wolvesfan1 may have seemed offensive, be assured that when a surgery advocate posts on an acceptance forum it can seem equally offensive sometimes.

I suspect we could all use a lesson in tact. Lacking that, we could simply try to accept one another.

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member

Jim

Sounds to me like someone doesnt know what it's like to have gyno!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Accepting gynecomastia is great.  I am glad you have found your peace.

What is not as commendable is your attitude that everyone else should too.  Slightly arrogant on your part to assume we all have the same emotional constitution and coping skills.

I've lived 40 years, most of them with considerable G.  I have no complaints about the quality of life I lived up until my surgery, they were great times even with G. 

Seven weeks post op life is just that much better!

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I almost died as a result of an industrial accident over thirty years ago.
Meds I was on during recovery attriduted to my breast developement. Aging added to it as well.

I look at it this way....
Growing boobs is a very small price to pay for another chance at life.
At least I am now seeing my grand kids growing up!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm always respectful to and defensive for the posts on the acceptance board, but there's just a little attitude, and my response to
why don't you just accept what god gave you and stop whining about your gynecomastia. 
isn't no, it's hell no!  :D 

i think hefner was just venting, yes it's a shame nature doesn't distribute resources to where they're really wanted. 

i guess if wolvesfan1 got cancer or broke a leg, he'd just accept that too and never do anything for it either.  in fact, don't write any food relief checks to help starving people in africa, take off all your artificial man-made unnatural clothes, give up your house for a cave, never drive a car, and if you're ever on a ship that goes down, don't put on a life vest either  ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 08:29:16 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Doolie

• Posting Member
Ah Jim-I'm quite pleased that you are so secure in your breastiness.  But not all of us are and some not as well adjusted as you.  Please be respectful and not accusatory.  I think I speak for 95% of us on this site.  CJ

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Many years ago, Some guys (who thought they were being very funny) fixed me up with a blind date. The girl had breasts smaller than mine.

Oddly, we became very good friends.

Yes, I would have gladly given her mine if it had been possible.

Been in those situations a few times myself, as a matter of fact I saw a blind date show where the girl made a remark "His boobs are bigger then mine" OucH!
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
Ha in high school a girl told me that I had breasts once and I used the donating mine to her flat chest as a sympathy to her and to turn the embarassment away from me..but I was an not a nice person ..but I'd still like to donate them.

Random question: Do they always check for cancer/do pathology tests after they remove the tissue?
Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024