Author Topic: You guys are amazing :D  (Read 2574 times)

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
Hi all u guys, I'd like to say some things about myself..but under these circumstances I don't think it would be original lol... i'm sri lankan (an island off the southern tip of india), i'm 6 feet 172 pounds...i've been exercising almost everyday for the past 4-5 yrs..but since I hit puberty I seemed to have had this problem..now i'm 19 yrs old and for some reason I feel worse mentally..i don't know why it happened now..when i walk on the street..people look at me..but i'm a little confused if its because i'm fair (compared to the average sri lankan..i look completely foreign) or if they can actually notice my problem..n this makes me really uncomfortable n my habit is to look down on the ground and eleminate any eye contact n move away fast... I feel afraid to go out because of this problem and even though I have so many clothes (which my mum bought me) I only wear abt 4-5 t-shirts usually if I go out (the ones i think don't show my problem) even then i still feel so insecure...its feels so scary for me...n i get very upset over it...considering how much exercise I have been doing..

i have had abt 3 experiences where I actually noticed that I was exposed:
1) Me n my friends were walking back home one night after a concert and we were going to have dinner on the way..as we neared the restaurant there were some guys waiting in front of a car..i was weraing a tight t-shirt at the time (i thought it squeezed my body so tight..no1 would notice)..so as i passed by that bunch..i noticed one of them looked at my chest..i pretended like i didn't notice n went past n took a look back..n i saw him explaining to the other guy about my chest and joking about it...that plus a crappy concert ruined the night for me..

2) I was going to go to a mall with my mum and she bought me a new t-shirt and wanted me to wear it..i did... n to me it felt like a big mistake..becoz u could clearly see my nipples protruding..i thought i'd jus slouch n walk n maybe dat would hide it..but that stupid idea didn't work...i saw this couple n dey were always lookin at me wit a smile on their face..it wasn't exactly a friendly smile or nythin..but it made me feel really embaressed and later on a sales person passed me n suddenly snorted n started laughin...that day i went back home and prayed to god to help me with this problem

3) I went with my friend to buy something...n once again i was wearin a t-shirt which I thought no one would c nythin..becoz i used to wear it often b4 n no1 seemed to notice nythin..neway we passed this bus stand n i noticed this bunch of guys lookin at me..n as i looked to my side i saw one guy pointing to his chest... I cried myself to sleep dat nyt...da 3rd tym felt the most horrible for me

it upsets me so much that i don't feel like going out much..becoz i truly do..no1 else in my family has this problem..they have seen me barebody but do not say nythin...n wen i go out i'm afraid i just get a lil too paranoid maybe..

so i decided to look this up on google: "men with breasts" n then i learnt a new word..."Gynecomastia"..i came across this forum today...n i read the stories that other people wrote...n the more i read the more upset i got..I read a lot n went back to my room n began to cry for all u guys who have the courage to fight through this..i have not got bullied so much in my childhood for this problem, but u guys have endured it... ya'll deserve to have better chests than the idiots who laugh at you...

I read about the surgeries n dey gave me a lotta hope n i pray all u guys get the proper chest u deserve..we are all born as men..n we deserve to look like men...

God Bless
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:50:09 AM by hopeful_spirit »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I agree with you... Seeing people with "devilish" smile can really ruin your day...
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Sorry to hear man...But a great temporary 'cover up' I use is to cover my nipples with adhesive bandages and it works VERY well. I just use a piece to cover my whole pec and the tape ends under my armpit so it will be secure. Try it. (Use strong self adhesive bandages like these :http://www.return2fitness.co.uk/Strapping_And_Taping/Elastic_Bandages).

Just don't wear a white t-shirt as it may be transparent enough to show.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please be careful with tape, It can sometimes stick so agressively that it tears the skin leaving scars.

I would like you to do something, Find a public place where you can sit and watch the people going by.

Take particular note of the following:
           Men with obviously enlarged breasts.
           Men who are wearing multiple layers of clothing which might conceal enlarged breasts.
           Men who are wearing inapropriately heavy clothing such as jackets or sweaters in warm weather.

After a short time, you will realize that you are far from being alone. Besides, we here are all in the same boat.

When people stare, Make eye contact and stare right back until they become uncomfortable and look away. Perhaps it is the devil in me, but I feel powerful when I stare someone down like that.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
hey thanks man that meens alot

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
You might also consider wearing a compression type of shirt under your regular shirt. It will help flatten it fairly well. I found some on www.amazon.com but I'm sure they are available all over the web.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024