Author Topic: Anyone have success with Liposuction only?  (Read 1760 times)

Offline peeman

I had my surgery 5 weeks ago (May 5) and had liposuction only.  I've read on this site that many people dont think the liposuction only aproach is effective.  Anyone have any input on this?  Prior to the surgery I had a case I would rate mild to moderate, I could push my nipple in to just about my rib, it was soft.  Now I cant really push it in as it is harder.  Looking down, my chest still seems a little triangular, I'm worried that it is coming back.  Looking in the mirror I can see an improvement to what it was before.  What are the chances of it coming back?

Also would it be alright to start swimming and running 5 weeks post op? I'm still a little sore, and a little hesitant to return to the gym because I don't want to effect the healing process.

Offline MSJ108

3 weeks post op. Puffy nipples only subsided slightly from lipo only.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
True, there have been many reports of 'Lipo only' procedures that render unsatisfactory results. Keep in mind however, successful results is subjective.

The chances of what your PS removed coming back are slim-to-none.

You are just 5 weeks in. Be patient. You need to wait at least 3 months before passing judgment.

If you are still sore and hesitant, then wait a little longer dude. Listen to your body... it will let you know when its time.  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
I had great success with lipo only.  My issue was just fat from childhood which never went away when I lost my baby fat.  I had a great flat chest after surgery that I have worked into a decently muscular one over the past year.  I am totally happy with the results and you can't see scars or tell anything was ever abnormal.  However, I never had puffy nipples. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024