Author Topic: 2 Weeks Post-Op  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Ok, an update on my condition is that my left nipple is now a LITTLE bit less swelled but my right nipple still looks like a blow fish on crack. Though I don't think it's quite as big as before (my surgeon said he removed quite a  bit of gland), I can still feel a hard lump underneath. I am in constant doubt though. He said I would get the final results in a month. Well, 2 weeks to go I guess. Is it normal to still be swelled after 2 weeks (I didn't wear a vest or use drains) or is what I see what I get?

Also, is there any other type of post op swelling that isn't liquid?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Seriously, post some f*cking pics. You make all these threads asking all these damn f*cking questions expecting people to answer you, but what are we meant to go from? Post some damn pictures or shut the hell up.
etc.

Offline Spleen

Damn!  Doddy's crankier than me!  

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Yeah, sorry about that, I'd just come home from a very rough (drunken) argument.

However, your question is clearly very f*cking stupid. Of course your results aren't likely to be "finished" by 2 weeks. Everyone else on the forum seems to have worked out that it can take months and months. I am now over 1 month post op and my results are still changing, I still have more recovery to do.

If your surgeon didn't this clear, well..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 11:18:31 PM by doddy »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
You might need a revision

WAY too early to decide. How does that post help anyone?!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I think Manchester may be screwing with Blarney.  ;)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
doddy if you refer to my thread that's clearly labled "blarneystoner's pictures" you will find my pictures there. Please don't tell me to shut the darn up.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
but dude...you keep making posts about the same thing... :-/
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i'm sorry if i do, but im not really getting straight answers. my dad called the surgeon and said that i wasnt satisfied. the surgeon said that it isnt even 3 weeks and it SHOULD still improve. but now that the swelling is gone, what can improve? my nips are still puffy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024