Author Topic: 16 year old victim  (Read 2489 times)

Offline heyboy

hey guys. about two or three months ago i suddenly and unexpectantly developed the fantastic condition of gyno. i'm positive i have it. i can feel the hard tissue surounding both of my nipples, my moobs bounce as i run, and the nipples puff out a fair bit. its quite noticeable when i dont have a shirt on. i can hide it well enough with most of my other shirts, but its still very annoying and i get very anxious about it. surgery is not an option for me. the money just isnt available. i was just wondering, has any of you guys experienced gyno going away on its own? without surgery? how long does it take? and what does it feel like when its starting to disappear? is there any way i can speed up the process naturally? thanks in advance.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Because of your age and the length of time you've noticed it, it could just be hormones.  If they remain for 2 years or longer, you most likely have Gynecomastia and will need surgery to remove it.  Go and see your doctor to get some blood works done.   Since you're 16, you're going through a lot of changes, so relax about it and there's no need to worry about it at the moment.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Totally agree with Aperture.  Recent onset of gyne should be watched and hormonal evaluation considered.  Do not panic -- there is treatment available -- and it can be done at the right time.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
See your Doctor for a hormone evaluation.  You are a couple of years past the usual age for pubertal gynecomastia. Your age and the recent onset pose a lot of questions but supply no answers.

As to the questions about what it is like as it gradually diminishes; Why would anyone able to answer those questions be in contact with this site? What I have learned is that you suddenly realize that you have it though it actually was developing slowly without your notice. When it does diminish naturally, that too is a gradual process and you'll wake up one day to find it is gone--- or not.
Grandpa Dan

Offline heyboy

hey guys. thanks for the advice. i really hate having it though. i used to have some severe pain in and around my nipples, but now thats starting to ease up pretty quickly.

i've looked at some of the pics on this website, and my puffy nipples and gyno are pretty tame compared to those.

i have actually had puffy nips for a few years, but that extra gland has only developed within the last few months. hopefully this means it will go away on its own. i dont mind the puffiness so much, its just the gland pushing my nipples out which i hate. and my chest does seem to look slightly breast-like from the side, as in my pecs sort of droop down, and when i run they bounce like a womans.

thanks again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024