Author Topic: problem getting worse?  (Read 2376 times)

Offline paul1111

hello everyone,

after some research i think i have fairly mild gynecomastia (i.e. i don't really have breasts, just puffed/swollen nipples, and it's not apparent in public unless i have a white t-shirt on). i'm wondering what the chances are of the problem getting worse with age? i'm 21 now and have had the problem since i was 15, is the problem likely to get worse or better with age?

also, i'm a bit overweight (6'1", 210pounds), will this be having any effect on the puffing of the nipples? and finally, the problem is worse in one nipple than the other, is this usual?

thanks for any help.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I doubt the problem will get worse at your age but also, it probably won't get any better on its own.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 08:15:18 AM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline rcbrown23

It's probably going to stay right where it's at. No better, no worse.

If your overweight...it may help a little to drop the pounds, but most likely it will not solve the problem.

Yes, it's pretty common for one side to be worse than the other.

-Brown

Offline paul1111

thanks for the help. i never realised it was such a common problem or even a condition in itself before i decided to search the internet today.

Offline bjk99

• Posting Member
Hate to break it to you but it most definitely can get worse. Furthermore, touching it a lot (manual stimulation of the nipple) can do this. I had pubertal, hard glandular gyno that disappeared when I was 21 or so but still had the puffy nips. I am now almost 27, and in an ironic twist of fate I looked looked at these boards a couple of months ago  and became self concious of my chest. I developed a strange habit of pinching at my right nipple, a lot. After a couple months I felt a terrible pain in the right nipple, followed by a secretion, and within just a little over a month I have a huge 1.5"x1.5" lump beneath my nipple. it proliferated so fast it was scary. Now, looking at a unilateral excision and results will most probably look asymetrical. The problem that I hated most in my life has come back with a vengence. So let this be a lesson to everyone:
LEAVE THOSE DAMN NIPS ALONE!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024