Author Topic: can i realy revearse the process?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline J0HN

• Posting Member
  • Why me
hey im 14 and i have the puffy niple case. i was just wondering if anything could revearse the process of my gyne while im still young?

thanks...

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
you are still young. yes that is true.. first of all you have to consider a few facts..

pubertal gynecomastia is VERY common.. chances are it will go away on its own.. usually pubertal gynecomastia goes away on its own in abou 2-3 years of affecting.. so, how long have you had it?

you could always get yourself checked out with an endo, see if everything is on track.. the endo will make sure your hormones are right on track, and if they are not - then you can take it from there..

and remember, even if there isn't anything that can be done - there is always surgery.. but considering your age, i wouldn't be *too* worried unless its a really severe case.. do get it checked out though.. anyways,

hope this helps

DrBermant

hey im 14 and i have the puffy niple case. i was just wondering if anything could revearse the process of my gyne while im still young?

thanks...

Puffy Nipples (gynecomastia) frequently goes away on its own.  Surgery needs to be done on only a small percentage of the male population.  Most male babies have some small breast buds at birth from their mother's hormones in the womb.  This typically resolves.  Many teenagers have gynecomastia from the imbalance of hormones during puberity.  If there is a problem causing the breast growth, this should be investigated and addressed.  Gynecomastia that persits for more than 2 years often typically does not resolve on its own. When should surgery be done on a young man is a very common question addressed here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024