Author Topic: question for anyone who hates the jiggling  (Read 2499 times)

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
Gosh this is so annoying!! Anything I do, whether it be sitting (rather plopping down ;)  making a sudden movement, playing my drums, or anything at all it seems like, theres excessive extreme jiggling. If this would go away I actually would be able to live with the puffy nipple for a while comfortably...any thoughts/suggestions on this?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 06:14:17 PM by AGOF »
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
compression, compression, compression.  there's a lot of good products out there and some good tips on this site. Short of surgery or just plain not moving, compression is your best bet.

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
How much of your gyno is due to fat?  My case is mostly glandular and I don't really jiggle.

thats the problem here too... im trying to figure out the best way I can find this out first.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
every adults breasts jiggle.  it is not the fat that makes them jiggle the most, it is the pectorial that slides around and jiggles.

people with low bodyfat and almost no fat/gland will jiggle if they bounce up and down and not flex their chest

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member

I meant they don't jiggle from the things that AGOF described.  Mine used to go a little dance in the car whenever hitting a speed bump or pothole, but I lost weight and now they don't seem to move.

yeah, if I jump up and down with my chest stuck out, doesnt really happen at all. So should I do exercises to firm up the pecs? Over the last 2 1/2 years I'd say I lost a good 60 pounds, but the gyne is still present.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
jc71 said compression.

He was right.  So were those who observed that we all jiggle to some extent.  This is more of a problem if your breasts are significantly enlarged, you are overweight, and as you age.

It is all a matter of degree.  for some, the degree of compression needed is no more than a tight undershirt. At the opposite is the man with very large breasts who needs a bra.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024