Author Topic: Lift  (Read 1461 times)

Offline SideSet

You can see why I look for a bra with good uplift ;)

Confused old man

Wow!...emersome big boobs!...yep, you need the uplift😳

Offline 42CSurprise!

Your favorite underwire bra to the rescue!  Not all of us are so well endowed but we all benefit when what we have is well organized, at least we do if we want the best presentation possible... hence the search for the perfect brassiere.  Personally, I prefer minimizer bras that have no padding and seamless cups, just thin layers of material designed to treat my breasts kindly.  If the nipple pokes through from time to time I'm not offended.  My chest is never on public display so nipples are always hidden.

aboywithgirls

I used to wear bras that were labeled as minimizer bras as well. In another recent post, I spoke about how bras, particularly underwire bras are able to soften the overall profile of breasts as well as control the unwanted nipple projection. The Elomi Charley spacer bra is an awesome choice and one of my go to bras for every day wear. The spacer material is basically an ultra thin molded cup. It keeps my nipples under wraps, doesn't add volume, and gives me a nice, rounded, non projected profile.

Offline Busty

Full, heavy womanly breast with large feminine areolae and nipples. You definitely need the lift of an underwire bra and the concealment of a lined bra for support and modesty.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024