Author Topic: ralixofene.....  (Read 1482 times)

Offline wordtothat

• Posting Member
well i took 2 bottles of ralixofene(the liquid from cnw) along with some reboundxt some time in september of last year. I remember noticing a difference in my chest, i didnt take any pictures and im not sure if i just became unsatisified with what i still had or if it came back(im pretty sure it just grew back). Well once that was out i ordered pills from some website and got them(months and months later). Today was my 15th and last day taking the new ones since i only got 30 pills. Ive noticed a diff but am interested to see if its just gonna grow back.

I was wondering if this is bad that i take it off and on because i do plan on ordering more(prob 60 pills this time). Can it cause problems in the future? Is it unsafe to play with my hormones like this?

And i was also wondering if anyone had these pills to sell because i leave for marine corps boot camp in may and would like to start these for the 3rd and final time ASAP. When i ordered it online it took months to get. If not then does anyone know where a good place to order it is(with hopefully short shipping time)! thanks.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 10:28:32 PM by wordtothat »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It took so long to get because you most likely got it from a foreign country in order to circumvent prescription laws.

It is a potent medication usually used to treat breast cancer in women etc.

It has effects on your bloods clotting ability etc. and should not be taken without competent medical supervision.

The man who treats himself, has a fool for a doctor.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024