Author Topic: Interesting site - Remove My Man Boobs Dot Com  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Ernster86

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

My name is Ernie, Im 21 and have had  Gynecomastia since  I was 13. I have set up a website where I ask people to donate towards my surgery as I simply cannot afford  it. You can visit the site at www.removemymanboobs.com

It's going quite well so far, with over 11,000 unique visitors in the last 5 days, I have raised over $110 (still a long way to go) and tomorrow morning a New Zealand radio station wants to interview me about my site :o

Anyway I just thought I'd let you guys know about the site. If you would like to donate that's great, however I just wanted to tell you since a lot of people find  the site interesting and I have been reading this forum a lot over the past couple of years and wanted to share it with you.

I hope you guys dont think what I'm doing is wrong or unfair, it's simpy the only way I can afford to remove my boobs and I thought I'd give it a shot, seems to be paying off so far :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
On your Site you said...

"Overweight males may find they have "man boobs" however it's unlikely that they have Gynecomastia - if they lost weight, their breasts would actually disappear."

If they lost weight, their breasts would actually disappear? Sheesh, if it were only that easy my man!   ::)

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Ernster86

• Posting Member
Hey there, I guess I was a little careless with that comment, althought it is true for certain people, but of course your right, not all ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Many Gynecomastic sufferers are obese as a result of their gyne. It's more socially acceptable to be overweight with m(o)(o)bs, than skinny with m(o)(o)bs.

Many guys are obese as a child/early teen and have gyne. They then (as I did) loose a significant amount of weight to try to rid themselves of the gyne curse. When they find out that loosing weight does not help, the weight quickly piles back on. They give up all hope.  :-\

So for you to say, that all the 'Fat' guy has to do is loose weight, I'm sure he's been-there-done-that!  ;)

Good luck with the GRS donations!

GB

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Good luck with your donations. How much does it cost monthly to run a website with your own .com?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Ernster86,

You might want to remove that ignorant statement about overweight men merely needing to loss weight to correct the issue for them.

Agreed!

GB

Offline Ernster86

• Posting Member
Point taken..I have edited that sentence sorry If I offended anyone here.

Yes my domain cost be $10US, amazing how cheap they are these days. 8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Point taken..I have edited that sentence sorry If I offended anyone here.

Thank you...

GB

Offline MRD

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024