Author Topic: Gyne Convention  (Read 2458 times)

Offline outertrial

How about we organise a global gyne convention? We can promote it and advertise it in newspapers and on public transport in all our countries. It would be a full day event taking place in a big conference hall with stands and information sessions and things from eminent gyne surgeons and speakers of note.

Lunch would be included as well as a few complimentary alcoholic beverages at the end of the day for those that wanted to stay. I envisage attendance at this event costing a very reasonable $69.99 which would cover our organising and marketing costs. I bet we could negotiate a special rate at the Hilton for attendees as well.

Anyone interested in organising this?  :)

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Nice idea but I don't think many would attend dude.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
this was a joke right?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Nope...  Me thinks outertrial is serious dude.

GB

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
I really doubt a lot of people would come out to this 'gyne convention' Most people dont even tell their families about this condition, what makes you think they will come out with it in public?

However what i do think would be a better idea is having a plastic surgery convention where gynecomastia is ONE of the topics which gets discussed.

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
I really doubt a lot of people would come out to this 'gyne convention' Most people dont even tell their families about this condition, what makes you think they will come out with it in public?

However what i do think would be a better idea is having a plastic surgery convention where gynecomastia is ONE of the topics which gets discussed.

This one already exists. You need to be a dr or have a dr who is your friend or father to get you inside.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member

This one already exists. You need to be a dr or have a dr who is your friend or father to get you inside.

Interesting....

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
mrd, u have a great idea, a gyne surgery convention with participating dr's in attendance to lecture about the topic, surgical options, etc. etc. that would be great if even a few renowned ps especially dr bermant would be there.  actually that would be awesome.   

Give credit to outertrial for the idea, i just used his and 'modified' it, lol.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:01:15 AM by cleanup »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i have this idea too. but i plan this after I had myself fixed. why? because from my experience, exposing yourself to public with gyne will yield a lot of rude and harsh comments. very difficult to gain respect from other people if you had a gyne.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
it already exists.
This convention, gynaecomastia is one subject discussed since it over the years became one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries performed on men but it's not open to the the general public.

An open convention could be nice but why ? I wouldnt want to go. I already had my surgery, for what reason would I go ?

I just cant see the logic.
The ones that still have it are interested  to go ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024