Author Topic: For all those who have just found this board...  (Read 12201 times)

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
I'm the same, I thought the fact that other people were sharing their experiences with me really helped me to make the decision to go to surgery. Therfore I wanted to pass that on to others. Hey, maybe I have outstayed my welcome?! Having been lurking and posting on this board for the best part of two years now I have seen many many people arive as newbies, get surgery with levick and disapear again, happy with their new chests. It's mainly the ones who aren't so happy that do stick around. So maybe i'm here to balance out opinions?

As for my off enjoying the high life.... who says I don't? I think all of my post op pics have been me enjoying myself on a beach somewhere....
Why don't you post your post op pics, so we can all see what your concerns are.

Ian

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Ian

Absolutely not outstayed your welcome as far as I'm concerned!

It's a fact of life that people will complain far more readily than they will offer praise. On forums like this they will do so again and again as they grind their own personal axe. Balance is essential, and you help provide it.

Its a credit to you that you make the time to try to help others in the same way this forum helped you. I try to do the same, but find it difficult to make the time to do so regularly enough.

Anyone who has a legitimate concern over their op results, and who is convinced that the results are not down to some inherited genetic defect of their own, should be prepared to post pictures. Most people who have had the op and are pleased with the results seem quite happy to do so.

I've had a number of people comment that they have decided to get the op inspired by the results shown in my pictures - not persuaded by me or anyone else mind, but inspired by the pictures. In this case the old adage is certainly true.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 02:57:09 AM by phil.short »
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Hey, maybe I have outstayed my welcome?!

If it wasn't for partially for your diary and pics, then I wouldn't be going under the knife (or scapula) next week.

..so basically I'll blame you when it all goes-pear shaped! Only kidding.

You're an inspiration dude, but I think that others, like you, should stick around and help the rest of us.

Finding this forum has been a life-changing experience for me and I think that it's important that we all pay our dues post-op.

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
I agree, well said ! I, like many of us here I'm sure, only realised when I found these boards that I wasn't the only person in the world affected by gyne but that there were loads of other people struggling in the same boat.

I know if I hadn't found these boards, that I'd be sitting here now, toying with the idea of doing something about my gyne but never actually getting round to it. It's been with the help of people like IT_100, that's finally got me spurred into action !

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help

Finding this forum has been a life-changing experience for me

Couldnt agree more, and after the op is even better  ;D, good luck with your op
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024