Author Topic: New From Van  (Read 5068 times)

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
Hey guys,

I went to see Dr. Fitzpatrick in May. I paid the consultation fee, and I was prepared to pay whatever he wanted to charge me.

The total cost of the operation? $0.

I had a pretty bad case of puffy nipples, and it was mostly excision which is covered by MSP. He said would do some free lipo to feather it a bit and make it look better.

3 months post op my nipples/breasts look great. They are not 100% but to the untrained eye they look normal and I am very very happy with Dr. Fitzpatrick. I would recommend him to anyone.

I've heard of a few people say that they went in to see him and that he quoted them at $4500 which strikes me as strange because he had no problem doing mine for free.

Oh well...I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Best of luck to everyone, and remember...there is hope (how corny did that sound lol)

edit: my operation was done at the UBC hospital. Operated on me at 9. I was gone until 12. Left at 12:30.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 01:28:09 PM by There_Is_Hope »

krysx24

edit: my operation was done at the UBC hospital. Operated on me at 9. I was gone until 12. Left at 12:30.

He said mine can't be done at UBC, and insisted
on $4700 ... hmmm

Offline justsomeguyinvan

• Posting Member
See the difference between those two experiences s the reason I am hesitant about shelling out 100 dollars to more than one doctor, as, that is still a bit of money to me. Thanks for posting your experience with Fitzpatrick, both of you. Does anyone know for sure, the difference? Is it just severity of the case, that makes such a giant swing between free and 4500 bucks? Really appreciate all the feedback and disucssion, finding this a great resource.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024