Author Topic: How to hide my moobs in the summer  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Mothas

• Posting Member
It's starting to get hot again and i don't know how to hide my boobs anymore. They've gotten bigger on the bottom right and left corners and my nipples are sticking out like 1 inch. I'm getting surgery this summer but until then how do you hide them . I'm thinking of getting white tees one size smaller and tang tops one size smaller and layering them underneath double breasted button up shirts. I tried tape before but it irritated my skin.Any better ideas.( After 5 yrs of hiding them everyone started noticing them at high school because of someone and this started 1 month after i told my parents i wanted to get them removed (I've seen other people with the condidtion but they don't get bothered maybe it's because alot of girls started liking me alot  when i lost like 30 pounds of  weight(though i've found the boobs don't matter to alot of them but it still bothers me alot))

hammer

compression shirt, under armour I believe is one of the type used.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hawaiian Shirts.

Seriously, the bold and colorful floral patterns make it nearly impossible for the eye to trace your outline. If the shirt is a tad large that is ok but avoid anything close fitting as it reveals the contour too much.

Tee shirts can be found (if you look hard enough) That are plain white but made of a Nylon Tricot Knit instead of a cotton Jersey knit. The slicker fabric will prevent your outer shirt from binding and revealing more than you might like. When you find the Nylon Tees, you should find men's Nylon briefs or boxers at the same place. Because of the way your clothing will slip rather than bind on this slippery fabric these garments are very comfortable.

Another option, though a bit more pricey is pure silk. It is hard to find in stores, but an on line search should turn up something.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024