Author Topic: If you wear a bra or have knowledge about bras answer this question  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Someone help me figure this out. Does bras make your our breast get bigger. Because i was thinking, when A girl wears a training bra here breast becomes bigger to the point she have to wear a regular  bra.

So for the one's who wears who where bras answer this question?

I hope you can understand it.

Offline Fades1

• Posting Member
No, bras do not affect your breast size. In your example a girl would go up in bra size because her breasts are getting bigger, not the other way around.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
But Im Saying Like They Do Tightness Around The Chest With A Training Bra An Then They Get Bigger From That Training Bra.

Offline Fades1

• Posting Member
But Im Saying Like They Do Tightness Around The Chest With A Training Bra An Then They Get Bigger From That Training Bra.

No, that's not how the human body works.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
A bra  only holds them in place I  got the problem {gyno} The bra helps with the pain it supports them I lost weight i  had surgery lost half of my foot and from all the meds and weight loss i  all that i develope Gyno and its painfull without a bra and they are still growing i started out with a 46b about a year ago and now i am a lose 42C and they are firm and starting  togo to a 40C or D Iam upset about this my wife and her friends help with the bra shopping they seem to like it but a little jealous with bigger boobs i work with certain companys with bra shopping alot of help they actual ask me to work with them about my measurements. it stinks having this problem but alot of people [women] are helping

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Thats good you have a understanding family. Do you think at a young age a person who could be around the age of 25 or 26 an is 6ft2 or 3, breast will grow bigger in his 30s or 40s ?

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Thats good you have a understanding family. Do you think at a young age a person who could be around the age of 25 or 26 an is 6ft2 or 3, breast will grow bigger in his 30s or 40s ?

They could, it depends on the cause. I am in my 40's and they are still getting bigger.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The breasts of an adolescent girl are going to grow larger whether or not she wears a bra and the period of growth will likely be about 3 years.
Wearing a bra is not going to increase the size of your breasts but it could change their appearance somewhat.  An athletic bra would tend to flatten and minimize the apparent size of the  breasts while a bra with shaped cups would tend to accentuate the breasts and possibly make them look larger.  My breasts are not so heavy that I need the support of a bra for comfort on a day by day basis so I do not wear a bra.  On the other hand, hiking and backpacking in the mountains make them bounce in a most annoying way so for that activity I do wear a bra.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024