Author Topic: Treatment For Scars From Drainage Tubes  (Read 2803 times)

Offline hi_desert_brat

• Posting Member
    • Gyne: Before & After
I had gyne correction surgery a month ago, and have been using that medical paper tape on the scars under my nips as suggested by my doc.  I was wondering if there's any kind of cream or ointment that I can rub on the scars left by my drainage tubes.  I am hoping that there's something I can put on that will make the scars become virtually unnoticable.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Offline hustler36

• Posting Member
  • I love PuSSy!
I've been using silicone sheeting for about a week now, and I'm amazed how its working.  I bet there will be no sign of me even having surgery in the next 3 weeks if it keeps healing the way its been.  

Offline hi_desert_brat

• Posting Member
    • Gyne: Before & After
Is this silicon sheeting something that can be purchased OTC at any drug store, or would I need to go some where special to get it?  Thanks.

Offline hustler36

• Posting Member
  • I love PuSSy!
You can't buy them at a drug store, you have to order them or get them from a doctor.  I ordered mine at makemeheal.com.  I got the Biodermis brand, they're supposed to be the innovaters of silicone sheeting.  Theres a big write up on the site about them, it even talks about how they can heal scars up to 10 years old.  

Offline Spleen

Very true.  My sister-in-law uses them to help diminish a scar she has on her chest from an open-heart surgery from 4 years ago.  I might even try it on my 18 year old appendectomy scar.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024