Author Topic: Please ban cruz and blatino  (Read 16607 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
The difference is Bubby's joking.  Cruz on the other hand is serious.

Well, I aint exactly joking, it aint like "Hey bro do the no pants dance in front of that hot chick" type joke, but probably aint never gonna happen in real life, but if it does, he better be protecting his neck, because wham! That blade goes faster than Bruce Lee's shaolin shadowboxing.

Merle, Simon, read me now. Ban cruz and blatino, and get them the darn out my face. >:(
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
What you persist to not understand is that this is a place where you don't whip out your fuckin' male thingy and jerk. This is a message board for people who are lookin for answers and suggestions, 99% who want their gyno removed, other 1% who have learned to accept their gyno for who they are, although they dont harass anybody. Yet you and your friend blatino whip your male thingy out, tell someone that their titts are sexy, and start jerkin'. This aint the place for you kiddo. You have already caused enough trouble as it is. Shut the darn up while you are losing. You aint better than those kids who harrass those who really do have gyno. Get off the computer, kid. Im choppin' heads, kid, and yours is gonna be rollin' and a-rollin'

Merle and Simon, IP ban them now. They are both causing trouble and waisting your time and ours.

Hey cruz, remember this?
Love to suck those big b*itch t*its!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 05:48:08 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024