Author Topic: Private beaches  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Has anybody found a private beach where you could wear a bathing top of any kind?  I would love to find one but around here we are flooded with tourist for over 100 miles.  The only place I can wear my bikini tops is in my back yard, where you really don't get the best tan.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I'm surprised at 71 that you would worry about your tan anymore! At 61 I worry a little more about skin cancer as my dad at 90 (in July) has had his hole face rebuilt due to skin cancer,  both his ears darn near removed for the same reasons and he worked indoors but would always sit out in the sun to get his tan!

I did work outdoors, but always wore hats and shirts and my dermatologist says my skin doesn't look like I worked outside and I want to keep it that way after seeing what dad went through!

To each his own my friend,  but I hope you don't get that crap!

Bob

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Tat is a bummer for your Dad and I can understand your resistance to get out in the sun.  I just wanted a bikini tan up top to mess with the doctors.  The wife and I quit going to the beach about 20 years ago, maybe more.  After you have been to the beach multiple times every summer to around for 15 years it gets very old. We had an above ground pool installed in the back yard (12 X 24).  I had them install it right next to the deck and added some steps so I could attach the pool ladder to the steps so you could walk right off the deck and  into the pool.  Caring for the pool got to be a rea pain but one night the wife heard a giant WHOOSE and had no idea what it was.  The next morning I was look out the window in the master bath and thought the water was look great, in fact to great.  when I got down stairs, I went out to check on the water and found out why it was so clear.   THERE WAS NO WATER.  The pool had split open and 2,400 gallons had rushed out though the split and that was the whose my wife had heard..  Thus ended my pool days.

hammer

We had an above ground pool when the kids were young too! I know,  in mini-soda a pool? In my neighborhood there are around at least 3 inground pools alone! Not to mention above ground.  I feel that they are a pain in ass!

As a former diver i was a lover of the water so i was very much in favor of the pool and the kids learning to swim, and Debbie agreed totally, so we did enjoy it the years we had it and we also used the pools at camp grounds were ever we went camping as well! Oh such great memories!

Life moves on as they say!

Jason13820

Good idea for a thread. I miss swimming. If I go topless, people stare, and I'm afraid that if I wear a bikini top they're stare even more :-\

hammer

We just can't win can we!

In a world that accepts gay marriage, transgender, and what ever else, why the hell can't a straight man that has "REAL" unwanted or wanted breast that may have grown due to health issues or medications wear a damn bra?

Online Johndoe1

I have been saying that for years hammer. While I don't completely smother the girls, I find I need to maintain some minimal level of modesty to keep the "wondering' eye at bay. In the summer it's a real struggle at times being layered and then dealing with boob sweat and itch. Oh how I envy women who have the option of wearing flowing, airy, light weight tops. Things would be so much cooler. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

I have been saying that for years hammer. While I don't completely smother the girls, I find I need to maintain some minimal level of modesty to keep the "wondering' eye at bay. In the summer it's a real struggle at times being layered and then dealing with boob sweat and itch. Oh how I envy women who have the option of wearing flowing, airy, light weight tops. Things would be so much cooler.
Amen brother, maybe its time for a different kind of revolution! Men in bras who actually need them for real, and we're not going to burn them!

Online Johndoe1

I completely understand how and why a woman can become hateful towards her bra, been there, done that, but once I got into the right size and style for my body, the bra was a heaven sent thing. Sure I hate it on hot summer days with the girls stewing in a bra, even an unlined bra produces sweat, but not having them doing their own thing certainly makes it worth putting up with some physical discomfort. The social discomfort is a whole different thing. I think they have the Free the Ta-Ta's marches maybe we need to have a support the Ta-Ta's march!

Jason13820

In a world that accepts gay marriage, transgender, and what ever else, why the hell can't a straight man that has "REAL" unwanted or wanted breast that may have grown due to health issues or medications wear a damn bra?
I don't think "the world" really accepts gay marriage or transgender people, but I digress.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Go to a clothing optional beach and wear what you please or don't please.  Without a top on shave them smooth for the fiolks.  That can drop a few jaws as they see such things as breasts on men.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I agree with the fem tops.  Women wear them with their bra showing through but GOD HELP the man that does it or goes to the beach in bikini top or go with out any top or wear an undershirt or t-shirt and get it wet so that it clings.  I sure we would get comment like get bra or put something on to cover that. There is no understanding of the fact that men can and do develop breast.  The only people who know are some in the medical profession and some fitters.  Oh I forgot to include our wife's.  But then again how many of them would allow us to go to a public each ot poll wearing a bikini top or nothing?

hammer

I don't think "the world" really accepts gay marriage or transgender people, but I digress.
Well then, let's say that they are cramming that type of stuff down our throat and telling us that we have to accept it!

Online Johndoe1

I agree with the fem tops.  Women wear them with their bra showing through but GOD HELP the man that does it or goes to the beach in bikini top or go with out any top or wear an undershirt or t-shirt and get it wet so that it clings.  I sure we would get comment like get bra or put something on to cover that. There is no understanding of the fact that men can and do develop breast.  The only people who know are some in the medical profession and some fitters.  Oh I forgot to include our wife's.  But then again how many of them would allow us to go to a public each ot poll wearing a bikini top or nothing?

I always wear a women's layering tank over my bras and under my shirts. I started out wearing men's cotton tee shirts to help smooth the look out, but had to switch. There was too much bulk under my shirt, and in the summer, with a bra on, it was just too hot and the men's tee shirt just doesn't work with a bust. I could feel the shirt pulling down on the girls and it was just too  uncomfortable. The women's layering tank molds around the bust and there is no pulling down. It is much more comfortable to wear. After that I decided I needed to look at how and what women wear and adapt to it. They have been doing it their whole lives and they have it figured out. Why should I reinvent the wheel.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
As a nudist, I certainly am not going to take on any addition of clothing just because somebody doesn't approve.  At a public swimming area, I've noticed a big difference grooming makes.  When my breasts are all hairy, much more so than 30 or 20or even 10 years ago, everybody ignores them with purposeful ignoring.  When they are shaved, and that is with usually the whole front of my body smooth, they drop jaws.  One woman at a public pool (years ago now and I have no idea if I body shaved then or not, said approximately "I should call the police for you exposing yourself like that to all the kids."  The kids she waved at were under 8 and never batted an eye.  I was of no significance to them.  So a private beach is a place to enjoy and not have to wear any clothes or whatever I want.  At a nudist club, ALWAYS PRIVATE beach and/or lake and/or pool there are men with breasts all around.  They are not hiding.  There are days when entire groups socializing or playing sports or swimming or hiking or slash cleanup crews that all the men in that group have significant sized breasts. 

Almost everybody you run into is very familiar with the normality of men having breasts.  One time there was an old guy (older than me at the time) who asked his wife why did that guy (me) have such big breasts.  I went over and joined them in the hot tub and explained gynecomastia to them. And then it went into nutrition for us older folks.  I enjoy being somewhere that I am accepted as being as normal anybody not have any body shamming going on.

What people think of my body is irrelevant and at a nudist club most everybody agrees.  As they are all there to have fun and NOBODY thinks they have perfect body and they don't expect anybody else to have one either.  One has to behave decently but bodies are just bodies and that is often well beyond our control, aside from taking care of the body.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024