Author Topic: underworks pictures  (Read 5475 times)

Offline socorock

• Posting Member
Hey, does anybody have any pictures of themselves wearing any underworks vests? I would like to see how much difference it makes. Please post some pictures of yourself wearing them here. This would be a great help. Thanks.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i have underworks. its effective but day will come that it will lose the effectivity of compression just like ordinary shirts.ill try to take a picture of me wearing it.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
as promised here are my pictures wearing it.

here are my latest pictures without compression shirt at User Photos Section: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,8398.60.html

DrBermant

Hey, does anybody have any pictures of themselves wearing any underworks vests? I would like to see how much difference it makes. Please post some pictures of yourself wearing them here. This would be a great help. Thanks.

I prefer a different vest for my patients, one which I helped the company modify for my patients' comfort after surgery.  Here you can see several examples of men with various degrees of gynecomastia in and out of a compression vest.  Follow the links on that page to see multiple views of each patient.  I also like this

example of how gynecomastia deformity looks from different angles in either a white or black compression garment.  Move your mouse pointer over the small images to see the changes.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024