Author Topic: Anyone gone for Surgery in Singapore  (Read 15557 times)

Offline veer

As above..any one has had gyne correction surgery in Singapore before? Who was your surgeon? How'd it go? Home much did you pay??

Offline talkabout

I had mine in Singapore recently.
Singapore General Hospital, Clinic J.
Doctor is Professor Foo C.L.

Very pleased with the results, minimal scarring.

The surgery will set you back about $5000.
If you're a citizen, you might be able to get some subsidies through means testing.
In my opinion, he's worth the $5k compared to surgeons in private practices.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:44:37 AM by talkabout »

Offline veer

oh cool, i went to see him about a year ago. but i still haven't got down to doing it. i'm gonna hit them gym and see if it looks better overall. i know it wont go off, but let's see how it goes. my parents are not keen on me going for an op, they say its not obvious at all.

btw, how was the process? when did you do it? how long did u take to recover and all? mind sharing more details?

thanks

Offline aire31

Hi all, i'm from singapore too...think i have mild gyne n puffy nipples..
Would like to know where can i go for hormonal assessment or blood tests?  Also any PS to recommend in singapore?
Thks   

Offline talkabout

oh cool, i went to see him about a year ago. but i still haven't got down to doing it. i'm gonna hit them gym and see if it looks better overall. i know it wont go off, but let's see how it goes. my parents are not keen on me going for an op, they say its not obvious at all.

btw, how was the process? when did you do it? how long did u take to recover and all? mind sharing more details?

thanks

I did mine on 10th March. How long to recover? 1st 10 days were the toughest times in the recovery process. Very sore chest and limited arms movement. Slept on my back for 3 weeks, even with the compression garment. The noticeable pain subsided around 4 weeks later but till date, I still get some soreness around the nipple region from time to time when exerting strength in arms/chest area. Almost 6 weeks now and it's been great. The scar is negligible, thanks to the skilful surgeon.

Very pleased with the result. Started on some push-ups and basic exercise around week 5. Will slowly increase intensity of workout. Have yet to start running because it still feels weird. Probably start cycling 1st.

Offline Moses

Hi guys! I am considering having vaserlipo/lipo selection surgery done in singapore.. Have you guys ever heard of a Dr.david loh surgery at orchard road, wheelock place? Could anyone of you(who has gone through with vaserlipo surgery) recommend a good PS for vaserlipo in singapore? Thanks!

Offline j0nathan

• Posting Member
Does anyone have any experience with these doctors in Singapore:

Dr Andrew Khoo
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Centre
Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre
www.andrewkhoo.com

Dr Harry Fok
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Suite 14-16 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre

Dr Yeap Choong Lieng
YEAP Plastic Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
www.YEAP.com.sg

Andrew Tay
www.drandrewtay.com

Or can recommend one with plenty of experience.
Basically I'm looking for a surgeon who caries out a lot of these procedures on a regular basis and has done for many years.

Thanks for any leads or reviews.

Offline isk025

Hi I'm Singapore PR... I am considering to have a gynecomastia surgery at SGH... Can u tell me

How much the consultation fee? Can we select a doctor or the hospital will select for us? I am thinking to see Dr. Foo CL as well.
How much does the surgery cost?
Any fee for the anesthesia, room, medicine, and any other fees?
As I am Singapore PR, I heard that there will be some kind of subsidy/discount for Singapore citizens and PRs. How much is that?
I know that the subsidy for PR is slightly lower than that of citizen...

Thank you

TF
Singapore

Offline j0nathan

• Posting Member
Any updates on surgery options in Singapore?

Who does the most operations of this sort per year?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024