Author Topic: Does masterbating affect gynecomastia????  (Read 11492 times)

Offline Tazads111

• Posting Member
Does masterbating affect teenage hormones or estrogen/testosterone? Does masterbating cause gynecomastia to form or grow?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
No, and if it did all men would be blind as well.

GynO_DuDe

;D nah, your okay on that one, if anything it'll get the blood circulating post-op and is a form of excercise, unless you got real sex ready for you at home LOL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....  If masturbation caused G, then 99.9% of the worlds male population would have it....  ;)

Don't worry my man, personally induced pleasure will not bring on m(o)(o)bs...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MX

• Posting Member
if anything, wankin' it would help. As long as you dont let it loose, it will increase the testosterone in your body.

because testosterone is increased while your jacking off, then you lose some when you ejaculate

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
The first time i accidentally ejaculated when i was a young boy it was right after that i first developed gyne but i didn't know what it was
f*ck gyne

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
I don't have a clue about this as there isn't any literature on that, but what I've been noticing, which is strange, is that just after I masturbate I often feel my nipples itch. I know that erection temporarily increases testosterone levels, but what does this have to do with the itching? May be there's an estrogen peak as well? I don't know.
I'm a medical student with gynecomastia. Yeah, medical professionals get it too.

Offline cowboyaaron

• Posting Member
I started wack'en the weasle when i was like 14,
        6 years l8er, i have carpal tunnle syndrom in right hand, and Gyne in right breast.lol.

Offline Alekot

• Posting Member
I've noticed a link.

When I have puffy nipples... If I go jerk, the moment after I ejaculate, my nipps go completely flat. Like, the puffiness dissapears.

I'm talking from super-puffy to completely flat in seconds. I've repeated it many times, so definetely no coincidence. Ussually only varies between puffy/flat based on the time of the day.

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
I've noticed a link.

When I have puffy nipples... If I go jerk, the moment after I ejaculate, my nipps go completely flat. Like, the puffiness dissapears.

I'm talking from super-puffy to completely flat in seconds. I've repeated it many times, so definetely no coincidence. Ussually only varies between puffy/flat based on the time of the day.

Keep in mind that exposure of the nipples to a colder temperature (I assume you take off your shirt while masturbating) makes them contract and become flat. It has nothing to do with J/O.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if the effect is that fast, it's probably not a hormone effect, it's something else, and it's the opposite effect of what you would expect if it made things worse. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Alekot

• Posting Member
I've noticed a link.

Keep in mind that exposure of the nipples to a colder temperature (I assume you take off your shirt while masturbating) makes them contract and become flat. It has nothing to do with J/O.

Nah, all other factors being equal. Yes, shirt too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024