Author Topic: possible solution?  (Read 2887 times)

Offline theta

• Posting Member
http://www.gynecomastiatreatment.com/

this is my first post.

i have no doubt most of you guys have seen this webpage. when you stick "gynecomastia" in any search engine like yahoo or blingo this advertisement should be at the top. it says its www.'diet aid of questionable value'.com but it get relocated to the first link. weird but whatever. anyway, i talked to my sister about this (i was so embarrassed, u guys can relate) and she said anything not FDA approved shouldnt be trusted and that they can guarantee any bull and get away with it. anyone try thisbefore? does it work?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
tried it..
didn't work for me..

I actually have 2 bottles not opened but they won't even allow me to return them because it's passed 30 days..

so lame..

Offline theta

• Posting Member
how long did you try it for? maybe i can buy it off you for cheaper?

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
This product is a colossal scam!
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
This product is a colossal scam!

You've got that right dude...

Check this out, the very first testimonial on the 'Testimonial' Page...

"I want to thank you for your product. I have been taking the product for just over 2 1/2 months and have noticed a more masculine chest. My chest is not yet exactly where I would like it to be but I am hopeful that it will be over the next couple of months (I got the 4 +1 deal). Also I noticed an additional benefit of a more sculptured stomach and have cut back significantly on my ab exercises while maintaining the tone. Thanks for that extra surprise. I was definitely skeptical at first but I'm glad I got it. Even if there is no more reduction it was worth the purchase for the results I have experienced so far."

Max Wentworth
Seattle, Washington

Geeze, this stuff now builds muscle?  Give me a break!  ::)  Bwahahahah.... that's hilarious.

Don't waste your had earned coin people...  This product is no more than a diet aid. I have been on this Site for 2 1/2 years, and not one person has given evidence (pics) that this DAOQV actually works.

Don't waste your money!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline outertrial

Ive never encountered anyone on here whos found anything thats worked other than surgery.

Things that are supposed to work but Ive yet to read a single post that says they do:

Tamoxifen
Testosterone gel
Flax Seed

Things that people have tried:

Pills and potions (see above)
Positive thinking
Yoga
Chinese Medicine
Ayurvedic medicine

Can anyone add to this list?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
how long did you try it for? maybe i can buy it off you for cheaper?

I'll be honest..
I didn't try it consistently enough so who knows.
Send me a PM if you're interested in buying the 2 unopened bottles of me.. I'd give u the opened one too if you want.

Offline five555

• Posting Member
Save your money for surgery guy. As you read more posts here, you hear the same story over and over. Once you've had gyne for a while it will never go away untill you pay a surgeon. I'm 29 and I felt like I've read my own story here 50 times. Unless you've just gotten gyne, and your still going through puberty, surgery is the only solution.

The internet is a double edged sword for young gyne sufferers. This site is a wealth of information and if I would have had access to this info when I was a teenager I could have saved myself a lot of trouble. On the bad side, the internet makes it way easier to buy snake oil.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
They have contacted me about advertising on the site. Needless to say it is not going to happen.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024