Author Topic: My waste of $6200.  (Read 9533 times)

Offline chicagobuffed

• Posting Member
I have another appointment with a different doctor this coming Tuesday. Wish me luck guys, he was referred by a doctor who did my friend's chest and it looks perfect, and got 99.99999% of it all out and it never has been a problem yet. So hopefully this guy is comparable. This guy is Dr. Mustoe with Northwestern in Chicago.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So sorry to hear about your botched Gyne Op. That really sux Broh! You really have to do your research on the Doc that's gonna cut you open. Stuff like.... how many he does in a year, pics of previous patients etc...  Like others have said though, it really is a gamble. Even if the Doc has great credentials, it's no guarentee that you'll be happy with the outcome.

BTW, what is the 'botch' Doc's name? If you don't mind me asking?

Your friend had Gyne removal and his Doc got 99.99999% of it out. FYI, apparently, the PS should not remove all of the gland/fat as this may give you a 'caved in' looking chest. This is what my PS told me.

Yeah, good luck with Dr. Mustoe Dude! Remember....check out his credentials! Ask to see some 'Before' and 'After' pics of prior patients and how often does he do the proceedure.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 07:39:16 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline chicagobuffed

• Posting Member
Removed for legal reasons, apologies

Simon (admin)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 04:53:21 AM by admin »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
make sure you register a complaint with medical authorities.  if more evidence piles up, not only do you help warn others -- and the lying/fraud part is important -- you even inch closer to a shot at recovery if others have been shafted too.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline enquirer

• Posting Member
... a doctor who did my friend's chest and it looks perfect, and got 99.99999% of it all out...

Hello,
My question is who is your firend's doctor who got 99.99999% of it out? I'd like to know so I can setup an appointment with him. Thanks.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Post some before and after photos so we can see.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
vaio sounds like he might still thinking it's bs. Some parts sounded questionable, but i'm a believer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024