Author Topic: Worried  (Read 3338 times)

Offline somefedupguy

• Posting Member
I had surgery two weeks again and I'm a bit worried about my results. My nipples still appear puffy, especially the right one and I think there is still a fair bit of gland left. I know the swelling may take a while to go town but i don't see how it can be this much swelling left to the extent that I would still believe there is a fair bit of gynecomastia tissue. I think it looks like some people's pre-ops and its driving me crazy.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
dude.... 2 weeks??? not only is there still swelling theres still some blood in there and scar tissue that makes u puff out in places.... before u even start judging the results give it atleast 6 weeks.... cuz by next week ur chest is gonna chance more areas will flatten out.... so take it easy im 3 weeks post op i know what ur oging through but my chest looks better and better eveyrday

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I'd give it even more time than 6 weeks.  Try 3-6 months. It will take a lot longer than you think. 

Offline somefedupguy

• Posting Member
well the thing is, the left seems to look perfectly fine considering everything, its really the right thats the problem, I'll take a pic when i get time

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yea well i had my surgery 4 weeks ago and i had the opposite my left looked worse then my right then i asked the surgeon n he said there was more tougher tissue in the left and it gave him more trouble so it was damaged a bit more then the right... but now they look about eve the left still has more healing to do for me but its ok

Offline MSJ108

dude.... 2 weeks??? not only is there still swelling theres still some blood in there and scar tissue that makes u puff out in places.... before u even start judging the results give it atleast 6 weeks.... cuz by next week ur chest is gonna chance more areas will flatten out.... so take it easy im 3 weeks post op i know what ur oging through but my chest looks better and better eveyrday

I agree. My results are night and day 3 weeks post op and now 5 weeks post op. Hang in there man to much going on right now to tell. Heal up then evaluate

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
when can i start some cardioo at the gym?

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
when can i start some cardioo at the gym?

It really depends on the how the surgeon performed the surgery.  I was back at the gym 2 weeks post-op doing everything but chest, shoulders and cardio.  I'm 5 weeks post-op now and have done shoulders.  I'll wait until next week before I work my chest or run on the treadmill.  Most people don't go back to the gym for at least a month, however, I was fine at 2 weeks.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
when i can i hit up the olyptical and some abs.... thats my real question???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024