Author Topic: help getting started  (Read 2551 times)

Offline amano

I think I would like to go see fielding it T.O, am from victoria B.C, but have family back in ontario.  Has anyone done this: flown in to see fielding, had a consultation then the surgery couple weeks later and flown back, had B.C MSP pay for the excision and then pay the extra grand for lipo?  just wondering if its possible and what steps to follow to accomplish this.  basically id like to get rid of my gyne which isn't a really severe case just puffy nipples a little bit of gland and some fat, but if its cold and my nips shrink its barely noticable. still annoying though I workout a lot and every thing is tight except for chest.  anyway I want it taken care of but can't spend more than about 2000 dollars total on the surgery. I contacted a cosmetic surgeon in vancouver, ward i think and he ballparked the surgery at 5500 dollars, way to much and he said because its cosmetic medical won't pay for any of it.  Basically looking for some way to take care of it, either in vancouver or with fielding, even if I just got excision done I think that would be enough to help me out huge, of course the lipo would be good too. Can anyone give me a solid plan of attack?

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
I am in the same situation as you, bump for some more information

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
Bullshit. Bc med will pay for the excision. Look at my diary, entitled "Vancouver to Toronto."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 09:17:09 PM by Zardoz »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024