Author Topic: Dr. Elliot Jacobs and my surgery experience  (Read 6116 times)

Offline frankie7

I am not big on discussion boards but I always feel it is important to give credit when credit is due to someone who does a great job.

After a lifetime of being self conscious about my man boobs I finally got up enough courage to look into Gynecomastia surgery. I am 47. Better late than never. The years of embarrassment of taking my shirt off when playing basketball and hoping you would always be picked for the shirts and not the skins, or the pool party swimming with you tee shirt on are over.

Did much research and narrowed it down to 3 doctors by the way were all on Connelly's list of top doctors. Dr. Jacobs was my first consult and wound up being my only consult. Starting from the professionalism of his staff and ending with Dr. Jacobs everyone made me feel at ease. They are all wonderful people and top professionals. Had the procedure done March 2009 and it was the one of the best decisions of my life. Dr. Jacobs did an amazing job. Everything worked out as he explained. My only problem is now I have a great chest with a big stomach ( my new years resolution). The one advise that I would give is listen and believe when Dr. Jacobs tells you to have patience because you wont see results right away. If you have the patience get this procedure done. You will love the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobs! Thanks for the great job Dr. Jacobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024