Author Topic: Surgery 20 years ago  (Read 1963 times)

Offline kbob

• Posting Member
Just wanted to let everyone who thinks that gynecomastia surgery with good results is a recent thing know that it is not so. Yes, some surgical techniques have probably evolved but I am a prime example that you could get amazing results 20 years ago (and I am a perfectionist).
Over 20 years ago I had a gynecomastia surgery in the Czech Republic for puffy nipples. Full anesthesia,in military hospital. There was no compression other than elastic band for the first couple days. Stitches were removed after 7 days. Not a lot of pain. Not much bruising/swelling.
Results: Amazing - after about 1 month you'd be hard pressed to find the scars. The nipples looked perfect, the chest contour looked perfect. I remember feeling after about 2 months that I am completely healed (I was in my early twenties then) the scars ended up being completely undetectable (my current plastic surgeon could not find them)  .... I was ecstatic with the results for 20 years, ....until few years back when I got medication induced gyno. Grrrrr
I think some of the current doctors have a catchup to play to my surgeon 20 years ago.

Kevin

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024