Author Topic: JCF's address? help  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Im trying to find his address, and can't seem to find it anywhere online....
I can't call the office right now, because I am at work.. But I want to print out the directions on mapquest...
Thanks  ;)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Actually I found something..

2425 Bloor st? Is this correct?
I'm comming from Ottawa.. so I want to make sure.. lol
THanks

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Hey Raven, have you seen any of the PS's in Ottawa?  If so, who and what did you think about'em?

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hey Raven, have you seen any of the PS's in Ottawa?  If so, who and what did you think about'em?

Hi Achilles, No I have not seen anyone in Ottawa..
After reading the reviews about Lista and Fielding, I decided to go to Toronto rather than take a chance in Ottawa with a surgeon that I have nothing to base my decision on. Makes more sense to me..
Toronto is just a hop skip and jump away anyway.
I go there at least once a month anyway, so it's not a big deal for me.
My consultation is on monday with JCF.
Looking forward to this...
hope this helps,

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Cool, let me know how it goes.  I have a consultation with Fielding at the end of August and I am also checking out two PS's here, Dr. Labow and Dr. Silverman.  But after all I've read I've pretty much made up my mind and will go with Fielding, I just want to get an idea of what other Dr.'s have to say.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
2425 Bloor st? Is this correct?

Yes, 2425 Bloor Street West is correct.

Dr. John Craig Fielding, M.D.,  F.R.C.S. (C)
2425 Bloor Street West
Suite #401
Toronto, Ontario
M6S 4W4

Ph: 416.766.8890

John.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 03:06:30 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline FB

• Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Being from Ottawa as well it was a no brainer to head to Toronto to see Fielding. Nobody in Ottawa would do it for anything less that 5,000$ and I couldn't find anyone on this site that could refer them.
On my first trip to Toronto I took the train, it was reasonably quick and cheap.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Hey FB, I've contacted a few PS's here in Ottawa and the range went from 2000-5000$.  I have a consultation with Dr. Labow (Head of PS at the Ottawa General Hospital I believe) and he estimated the cost at about 2000 or so, so we'll see. I've got a consult. with Fielding as well and after all I've read on here, I think I'll make the trip to Toronto for the procedure with him.

How was your consult with Fielding?

Offline FB

• Silver Member
I would still go with Fielding IMO. The consult was quick and right to the point. He basically sits you down first for a few minutes of small talk and then gives a 10 minute talk about the whole procedure, once that's out of the way he takes a quick look at your units and then blurts out a quote before you can put your shirt back on.
He's quite thurough in his talk - I had a pile of questions but he pretty much answers anything you need to know.

I think I was in/out of there in 20 minutes or less. ;)

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Yeah I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm gonna go with Fielding, but it would still be nice to get a different opinion while I wait for my consultation with Fielding.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024