Author Topic: Did it work?  (Read 2551 times)

Offline manboobsgoaway

• Posting Member
Hey,

I had my surgery 4-11-11. I am feeling like it worked as far as I can tell a major difference in my clothes...But I look at it and think...did he take enough off...it still looks big to me...I keep telling my self the swelling still needs to go down...Is it just me? Opinions?

view my flicker page

www. flickr. com/ photos/ manboobs

Offline Gallego

• Posting Member
In my honest opinion, it doesn't really look bad, albeit it seems to me that you may still have a TINY amount of gland showing. Then again it could be the swelling. I think the doctor could have been a bit more generous with the gland removal. With that said, don't sweat it, it really doesn't look bad. On the plus side it seems he did a good job, as there is no visible scarring. Congrats!

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
it looks like u gained a bit of weight (?).. maybe if u get back to ur post-op weight, you could tell better
i think it worked. was it gland only, no lipo?

Offline manboobsgoaway

• Posting Member
No I didn't gain any weight since the surgery...actually lost a few pounds.... I mean the skin still kind of sags... The doctor says it will tighten over time... is this right... Anybody had saggy skin that contracted as time goes by?

Offline thetodd

Its looks like swelling to me! why have you still got nipple plasters on?
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline sbk79

• Posting Member
it will take 3 - 6 weeks for subside

Offline manboobsgoaway

• Posting Member
Todd doctor told me to wear until my 1 month follow up visit

Offline manboobsgoaway

• Posting Member
So about sagging skin will it tighten or what?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024