Author Topic: Dr. Lista vs Dr. Fielding questions  (Read 3294 times)

Offline hmm512

• Posting Member
so as most of us know, Dr. Lista charges a lot more than Dr. Fielding. I tend to look at higher prices as "you get what you pay for", and i was wondering if it was the same in this case? i understand that the end results will probably be quite similar for both surgeons, but how about the road to recovery?  are recovery times generally quicker for Lista patients?  if so, by how much (general estimation)? is the development of scar tissue and/or bruising mitigated with Lista's procedure (since he doesnt go through the nipple)? do you fielding patients notice the scars around your nipple post-surgey?

Thanks in advance; any response or general comments are greatly appreciated!!

Offline anon12345678910

• Posting Member
I went to a consultation with both and Lista's assistant discussed payment methods longer than Lista discussed the surgery. I then visited Fielding and couldn't get a word in for half an hour because he was drawing diagrams and explaining every part of the surgery with great detail! I have yet to go 'under the knife' so my judgement is limited but I decided to go with Fielding, obviously.

Offline anon12345678910

• Posting Member
Had pre-op, surgery, post-op with Fielding and everything went AMAZING. I had severe gynecomastia and he still did a brilliant job!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024