Author Topic: Rebound XT cycle..daily update  (Read 3619 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
Hey guys. I started a cycle of Rebound XT today at 3:00pm. I'm 18 years old, 6'3", 230 lbs. Im about 17% BF. I only have puffy nipples, nothing extreme so im hoping this will do the trick. For my cycle ill be taking 3 caps for the first week, 2 caps for the second and third weeks and 1 cap for the fourth week. I figured i'd let you guys know how it goes so ill keep updating daily. Sorry that I wont be able to post pics as i dont have a camera, but I wont lie, I promise.  :P

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Lol.

Keep us updated! I'd like to hear the results.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Chaves

• Posting Member
Good luck man... I got the same problem of yours, only puffy nipples, and I´m 18 years old too...

I got a doubt: If your gyne go away and your stop using XT, does it won´t come back again? If your body naturally grow this gyno and you alterate something, when the medical action of XT stops your body would produce the same hormones and the gyno could come back... What do you think?

Have you ever used a Tgel? Or some tamoxifen?

Good Luck!

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hey guys sorry for the late post i was working all day.

chaves, yes i have had that thought, but i also think that since its not getting any BIGGER and it hasnt for quite some time, that once its gone (if it does go away) it still wont get any bigger. and no i havent tried anythign else to get rid of it,  this is my first attempt

on the other hand, i took my 3 caps at 3pm today. still no changes with the gyne, but its only been 2 days so i dont expect anything yet. however i noticed that i had a REALLY good pump at the gym today. i can definately tell that it is starting to do something.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 11:16:18 AM by tnel00son »

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
UPDATE:

i was just sitting around and im beginning to realize a slight tingling feeling under my left nipple. which is weird cuz i have uneven gyne and this is the side that is smaller. i hope this is a sign of it working, however its a little irritating, but tolerable. its kind of on and off.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
day 3:

nothing noticeable, i hope im taking it right, im taking 3 pills at 3pm everyday, am i supposed to have mutiple doses throughout the day does anyone know?

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
I never took Rebound XT, but from what I read I think you're supposed to spread out the dosage throughout the day.
You also need to take each cap with at least 10 grams of fat (like flaxseed oil or fish oil) to maximize absorption.

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Tnel, please keep us updated with your progress.  I too am 18 with puffy nipples.  Not fun.  Keep us posted.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
sorry for the late update, i changed the way that im taking it. im spreading out the doses evenly through the day, but still havent noticed much change

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
sorry i couldnt update yesterday, but its a week today, and there has been no noticeable difference   >:(  ill finish off the cycle, ill let you know if anything happens

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024