Author Topic: is this normal? (photos)  (Read 2114 times)

Offline gynebob3

• Bronze Member
saw these photos in some guys diary..the lipo scars look really big and frightening....especially the one under his left nipple...last pic is supposed to be 16 days post op....
is it normal for them to look like this?
why doesnt all surgeons do the lipo from the bottom of the areola?....dr Bermant does everything from the areola

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 10:57:14 PM by gynebob3 »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i dont know if its normal i guess a ps need to answer that question. But my lipo scar was not that big it was about half the size.

Bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
saw these photos in some guys diary..the lipo scars look really big and frightening....especially the one under his left nipple...last pic is supposed to be 16 days post op....
is it normal for them to look like this?
why doesnt all surgeons do the lipo from the bottom of the areola?....dr Bermant does everything from the areola

You should always ask where all incisions will be made for lipo and gland removal.  Clear that up with the PS before surgery even if you have to reiterate it just before they put you under.  Those lipo scars are outrageous and definately not performed by a PS with any care for his patient.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are probably lookeng at the bruises etc shortly after surgery. I suspect that this is actually quite normal and would fade in a matter of two weeks or so.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024