Author Topic: When did you finally 'accept' your gyno?  (Read 1512 times)

p.r.1974

I too prefer to sit. With the exception of sketchy gas stations or portable toilets, I would say 99 out of 100 times I will sit. A shoulder bag / purse/ fanny-pack / etc.... is helpful for brining along wipes with everything else that doesn't fit into tiny or non existent pockets.

aboywithgirls

This may come as a shock to some of you, but, I also sit to pee. 😉

♥️Sophie♥️

p.r.1974

Hehe....Our gg housemate learned as a kid to use a funnel do she didn't have to.

Brdy64

This may come as a shock to some of you, but, I also sit to pee. 😉

♥️Sophie♥️
😉 of course!

Brdy64

Wiping is something that I quickly got understanding as to why women do lol. Always knew but I guess till you realize why personally perhaps others like myself don’t realize the importance lol. When I switched to panties only along with sitting came panty liners and realizing on some days when I’m wearing a more feminine style or color that in the work restroom it’s important to be aware people can’t see in but can under the stall lol. I’d say 99.99 of the time I sit unless it’s an absolute emergency that I just go standing.
I go with a CNA at the center, so they see whatever I'm wearing. 
Unfortunately I wear incontinence briefs, so nothing spectacular. 

Here For My Girls

I can't really fight my gyno unless I go under the knife but thants not happening so why not accept it? I always was on the heavier side growing up and got made fun of for my man boobs. I was always put on the skins team in gym. I remember in middle school locker room one of the jocks was making fun of me and said I could probably suck on my own breasts. I ended up losing a lot of weight, weighed about 170 when I got married at 19, 8 years ago this summer. I look back at my wedding photos and want that body back.... I gained a bunch of muscle mass after I got married between taking up blacksmithing and shooting a long bow. I've put on a bit of a beer belly on top of the muscle, and now weigh in at 215, 6'2". The gyno started happening about 5 years ago, I feel my own decisions led to a lot of it. Between tobacco and more often than not excessive alcohol intake. Both of which can screw with hormones. Looking back at those pictures of me when I got married, my goal over the next few years is to get back down to 180ish. Heck, I'd be happy at 190. 

Anyway thats my background, I guess I didn't accept my pseudo gyno during puberty, it resolved itself, then I got true gyno. I pretty well accepted that right away as it wasn't any different than when I was growing up. It looked normal. I got a little self conscious when it got bad enough that I started wearing a bra, but that quickly diminished when I realized nobody ever said a thing and my wife was perfectly fine with it. The 3-4 years that I've worn a bra, I've never had comments as crude as when I was in middle school. 

Now as for where it seems this thread has moved to... I too am part of the panty party. I still wear men's briefs on occasion (Joe Boxer had a really comfy set on sale right now) but I mostly wear panties. I also suffer from a nervous disorder that causes my muscles to tense and it is hard to relax. This carries over to trying to stand while urinating.... it takes me forever to stand there at a urinal and let it go, then when I'm done I can never get everything out as I'm in a tensed state. This leads to a lot of leaking when I put everything away and go about my business. Because of that, I also wear pads more days than not. I'm born, raised, and live in the country and us guys pee outside all the time. I've gotten to the point where I will find a secluded spot, drop my drawers all the way, and squat to pee even outside. So long story short, sitting/squatting is my preferred method, along with panties and a liner. 

I definitely feel like I just opened up a crap ton, and its honestly kinda weird to think of me being a muscular blacksmith who has boobs, wears a bra and panties, and squats to pee.....

Here For My Girls

Sorry, I was reading a different post earlier regarding the panty party deal....

Brdy64

I did a lot land surveying. I carried a porta-potty (bucket with seat) in my truck. If I was not near the truck I just squatted. 
In my case standing was not an option. 

So yes, I understand 😉

Brdy64

They are just breasts 👍

They come in all shapes and sizes, and on men or women...

But they are just breasts..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024