Author Topic: Gynecomastia Singapore  (Read 5283 times)

Offline moveonwithlife

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. Just had my consultation with amaris.b clinic for a lipo+gland removal surgery. It's scheduled for the 30th of this month. Anyone else on the same boat or something similar? I'd love to hear from you guys

Offline moveonwithlife

Well, tomorrow is the day of my surgery. Really nervous/excited at the moment. Wish me luck guys, if anyone's reading this. Haha

Offline moveonwithlife

So I finally underwent surgery around 10am. It was a fast procedure. I actually woke up mid surgery and could actually feel what they were doing to me a little, but somehow I dozed off again. I eventually woke up at around 1pm+. The nurse gave me a drink and a cup of milo. They put on the dressings for me and the compression garment. I went off after sitting at the couch near the entrance as I was still a bit dazed. They told me to not take off the garment or the dressing for the first 24hrs. Now it's 7.50 and I'm home after hanging out with friends as if nothing ever happened. I'm waiting for tomorrow when I can take off the garment to change the dressing. Feeling a little sore in the chest area.

Offline markysan

• Posting Member
Hi, nice that you had your surgery done. Would you mind posting pre and post op photo?

Offline brewmaster

Hi, nice that you had your surgery done. Would you mind posting pre and post op photo?

Bro can share also which hospital and doctor and how much you have spent.

Thanks bro

Offline altius

Bro, share the pre/post op pics and the doctor/costing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024