Author Topic: It's Time  (Read 4878 times)

Offline shimano

• Posting Member
I'll be the odd duck and say something you don't see here everyday. Today my post- surgery swelling became noticeable and it actually made it look a little BETTER.  What I mean is yesterday it was a bit of a shock to my head to see a flat chest. When I previously said that I've had gyne since I was a little kid, I meant it. I have no memories or pictures of me with a flat chest so yesterday was a little overwhelming. With the swelling today it gives my eyes a chance to adjust. Not sure if this resonates with anyone, but I am feeling even better about everything now.

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
I totally understand what you're saying because from some angles, I think my chest actually looks good.  Mainly from the front, since you see the bulk and not the shape. 

Regardless, glad to hear the surgery went well.

Offline minime

I know it's been a whole since this was active but what kind of anesthetic did Dr. Hammond use?

Thanks!

Offline shimano

• Posting Member
I had general anesthesia with Dr. Hammond.  I was out for the whole thing.  The anesthesiologist was very friendly and put me at ease.  Last thing I remember was talking to him and then the whole thing was over.  Feel free to PM me if you want.     

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024