Author Topic: @ a low point right now  (Read 2342 times)

Offline texastoast88

• Posting Member
It's been awhile since I've come to this site. Just trying to take my Bromocriptine and get my prolactin levels in check. I am working in DC at the moment on an internship. My job hunting woes back home forced me to get desperate and a lot of the money I saved for surgery, I had to use for suits, food, a place to live etc. Basically with my busy schedule, I don't have much time for anything and I think that's partly why I feel the way I do. I feel like this isn't ever going to end. Like I'm stuck with these. Doesn't help when my some of my friends are bragging to me about girls they've hooked up with. While I like hearing from them, I don't need to hear about that - given my non-existent track record (which they know about). Sometimes I just want to jump off this apartment complex because I feel like I'm squandering my youth. I can't accept my condition, never have and the only way to get over it is to get rid of it in my eyes. I'm not living my life so what's the point. This is the worst I've ever felt. Each day is a challenge to get up and try and cover up my gyne. If this doesn't end, it WILL end me. I just don't know what to do.
Dallas Mavericks basketball for life

Offline gynogynoman

• Posting Member
This probably won't help, but you need to change the way you think of your chest until you can get it sorted.

Everyone knew I had moobs, so I laughed at myself and was the first to make a joke. Sure it bothered me but I never let myself get out of shape over it.

With regards the women (and I'm no casanova) they aren't as vein as we are. How many pretty girls go out with your ugly freinds? If you get to a stage where you close the deal what do you think will happen? They will laugh at you? In my experience, girls are more worried about their own appearance to focus on yours! No matter how you look, even if you were a fat one legged ginger dwarf, wouldnt you rather be a one legged fat ginger dwarf thats getting laid.

I guarantee no girl will ever refuse you once you get to the point where your getting naked (and if they do it will be because they are nervous, not because you have breasts)

Good Luck!

Offline Again

• Posting Member
It's been awhile since I've come to this site. Just trying to take my Bromocriptine and get my prolactin levels in check. I am working in DC at the moment on an internship. My job hunting woes back home forced me to get desperate and a lot of the money I saved for surgery, I had to use for suits, food, a place to live etc. Basically with my busy schedule, I don't have much time for anything and I think that's partly why I feel the way I do. I feel like this isn't ever going to end. Like I'm stuck with these. Doesn't help when my some of my friends are bragging to me about girls they've hooked up with. While I like hearing from them, I don't need to hear about that - given my non-existent track record (which they know about). Sometimes I just want to jump off this apartment complex because I feel like I'm squandering my youth. I can't accept my condition, never have and the only way to get over it is to get rid of it in my eyes. I'm not living my life so what's the point. This is the worst I've ever felt. Each day is a challenge to get up and try and cover up my gyne. If this doesn't end, it WILL end me. I just don't know what to do.

I feel your pain my man.  At 27 I was 6 foot 2, 190 pounds, and while I wasn't cut I had a really good looking body.  I started on the wrong drugs and now 5 years later I am living the life of a hermit because of my gyne.  What makes it so bad is that I have a 3 year old daughter who loves to swim.  It rips me to shreds when she wants me to go to the pool with her and I can't.  I have a severe case of gyne.  It started small, and it has grown slowly over 5 years.  Contact me if you want to talk about it.  I have nobody to talk about it with either.  My wife and I are on the verge of divorce, she just doesn't want to hear anything I have to say.

Offline fedex

• Posting Member
My chest was nice and ripped until i took a bottle of prohormones - completely changed the structure of my chest. Now, i don't feel like myself, can't recognize my chest, and feel like crap. I understand about the thoughts that are going in your head - but make sure you are in control of them - it will get better. Set a goal that you will begin to save up for this surgery and move forward. Fortunately, i have some funds so i'm gonna have a consultation, although i've waited months because i didn't feel empowered to do anything, just trapped. Just find comfort knowing that you can do something and that there are others who are feeling the same emotional pain you are.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024