Author Topic: reduced after workout  (Read 2971 times)

Offline jonlm

• Posting Member
I have very minor gyn, if at all. Mostly puffy nips.

After a good workout my puffy nips are significantly diminished. Explanations?

I'm 22, 5'10 140. 29 Waist. Slow developer . . . takes me about 1.5-2 months to get peach fuzz above my lips. Could this be due to low test levels? Maybe puff is left after workout due to elevated test levels? Should I see an endo?

Also, I keep reading about compression vests. Is stuff like under armor not the same thing?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 12:33:31 AM by jonlm »

Offline cantchooseaname

• Posting Member
The same thing happens to me after a workout.  I also just have puffy nipples and they seem to go down a lot after a workout.  I just assumed it was from having my chest all pumped up after working out, but i really dont know.  Hopefully someone else can let us know whats goin on.

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Makes 3 of us...I can almost see pecs after a really good work out, but sometimes when I wake up or have been sitting around all day, ill take off my shirt to get a look, and feel like all the work at the gym has been lost...

Its like the chest area gets totaly transformed.

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
but a person with this body type can go to the gym and eat right to change his shape right?

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
no, i mean, you can change your shape permanently by exercising and dieting right?

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Conversely, does the chest look particular worse some 2 hours after a meal? I've noticed that in the evening. And when I get  up in the morning and take a look, my chest looks much better than on the eve. Has anyone noticed this as well?

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
Makes 3 of us...I can almost see pecs after a really good work out, but sometimes when I wake up or have been sitting around all day, ill take off my shirt to get a look, and feel like all the work at the gym has been lost...

Its like the chest area gets totaly transformed.

Happens to me too. I hate it after I take a shower. I try to stay active and they may be getting smaller, I just turned 15 and I've still got hope that they're going away. I don't think I'm a slow developer, I can grow more than peach fuzz in a few days and I've got some slight chest hair. I was freaked out that I may be XXY but really, the symptoms don't seem to add up. I hope it was just because I was fat and am not much anymore. I'm holding out.  :P

Offline jonlm

• Posting Member
Yeah the same thing happens to me. Super weird. After meals my puffs seem larger. After a good workout it literally looks like a COMPLETELY normal chest.

As far as dehydration . . . is there possibly a way to have localized dehydration? I once read somewhere about someone putting preparation H on their puffs. Would this work? And if you draw water out of your chest is there a higher chance of injury during workout?

I dunno. :(

kicka

Your chest aint a sponge you no theres no chance you could topically dry your chest out!!

u can buy a topical cream thats pretty expensive for topicaly removing fat but lecethin is the main active ingrediant you can buy that pretty cheap! doesnt do to much but some top body builders use it to give them the edge in looking ripped

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024